Happy spring Modern Boca Moms & Dads! Here are all of the great MBMom-recommended Boca kids activities & 2017 Easter family fun in South Florida for the month of April!
***MORE 2017 EASTER FAMILY FUN IN SOUTH FLORIDA EVENTS WILL BE ADDED AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE***
2017 Easter Family Fun in South Florida
*Featured Event* #hosted
Easter Brunch at the Addison
Hop to it! After my extravagant Valentine’s Day evening, I can’t wait to take my family to The Addison’s signature Easter brunch buffet, which includes live music, kid’s activities, and unlimited mimosas and bellinis.
Who can say no to that? Not this Modern Boca Mom…
DATE/TIME: Sunday, April 16; Reservations start at 10:00 AM
COST: Brunch is $89.95 per person (plus tax and gratuity) and children under 12 are half price.
Check out the brunch menu– just released. It sounds delectable!
Call (561) 372-0568 to book reservations because they will sell out!
Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME Fresh Mexican Grill team up to host an Easter-themed Celebration
TIME: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The fun-filled day of family-friendly activities will take place in front of Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME Fresh Mexican Grill at The Fountains shopping center in Plantation.
- Kids will have the opportunity to take photos with the Easter Bunny, and then the first 500 children will receive an Easter egg from the Easter Bunny.
- The eggs, available on a first-come, first-serve basis, will be filled with goodies and a voucher to redeem a plush toy from Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME.
- Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME will also be collecting prom dresses in support of Becca’s Closet, a non-profit organization that collects and distributes dresses to high school girls with financial need. Anyone who donates a new or gently-used prom dress will receive a voucher from LIME to redeem a free taco and a voucher from Hoffman’s Chocolates to redeem a free scoop of ice cream.
- Hoffman’s Chocolates will be stocked with Easter favorites such as scrumptious Dipped & Decorated Chocolate-Covered Oreos, Chocolate Easter Bunnies (available in different sizes), Gourmet Caramel Apples, foiled chocolate Easter eggs and other holiday treats.
- Before filling up on sweets, guests can stop at LIME to enjoy flavorful items like tacos, burritos, bowls and more!
(in front of Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME Fresh Mexican Grill)
801 S University Drive
Spring Family Fun Fest at CITYPLACE
TIME: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny
- Bunny Hop Relay Races, Prizes and more
- Easter Egg Coloring
- Storybook Village by Guardian Ad Litem, featuring Readings, Crafts and more
- Bounce Houses, Face Painting and Live Entertainment
West Palm Beach
South Florida Parenting Spring Festival and Egg-A-Palooza
TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
COST: $8 per person, babies under 18 months are free. Day of, cash only at the entrance
Under the large canopy of Mizner Park Amphitheater will be a scavenger hunt, a meet and greet with the Bunny, live entertainment, a bunny hospital, face painting, balloon artists, art and crafts for kids, and dozens of exhibitors with information, interactive games and giveaways. So much 2017 Easter family fun in South Florida!
Outside the amphitheater, kids can participate in an ongoing egg hunt that includes prizes and treats, they can play in a variety of bounces houses, climb rock walls and run an obstacle course. Spring Festival & Egg-A-Palooza will also feature local sports teams and family friendly food trucks.
Mizner Park Amphitheater
Easter Bunny Photos at Town Center
TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
COST: Reserve Your Appointment HERE for $10.00
Time for photos with the fluffy guy! He’ll be waiting for you near Nordstrom Courtyard.
Town Center of Boca Raton
Boynton Beach Mall Easter Bunny Experience
TIME: Monday-Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Friday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
COST: Reserve HERE
KidX Club Breakfast with the Bunny, Saturday, April 1, from 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., in the Food Court
Kids will enjoy a fun morning with the Easter Bunny with treats from Auntie Anne’s and more.
KidX Club Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 8, from noon – 12:30 p.m., in the Play Area
An “egg-citing” time awaits with the Bunny as kids go on the hunt for approximately 1,500 candy filled eggs. Sponsored by Elaine’s Hallmark and Restore Coffee Shop, this free event is open to the public. Children must enter by noon to participate.
Boynton Beach Mall’s Easter Bunny Photo Experience will give families the opportunity to capture special springtime memories. Children can visit with the Easter Bunny and parents are welcome to purchase professional photos of the fun occasion. For a complete schedule of the Easter Bunny Photo Experience, please visit www.boyntonbeachmall.com/.
Please note that in observance of Easter, Boynton Beach Mall will be closed on Sunday, April 16.
Boynton Beach Mall
Spring Eggstravaganza at Gulfstream Park
TIME: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Gulfstream Park is hosting a Spring Extravaganza on Friday, April 14 featuring an evening of free, outdoor fun and “eggcitement” for the whole family. Complimentary activities will include:
- Easter Bunny Meet & Greet
- Interactive DJ
- Face Painting
- Balloon Artists
- Games, Dancing, Sing Alongs
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Plenty of free and convenient parking
- And much more!
Champions Plaza at Gulfstream Park
901 South Federal Highway
Easter Egg Hunt Eggstravaganza
TIME: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Grab your baskets and hop on over to Colee Hammock Park for First Presbyterian Church of Fort Lauderdale’s annual Easter Egg Hunt Eggstravaganza! Get ready for an afternoon of crafts, raffles and games. Hot dog “Hoppy Meals” will be available and Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) will be hosting a bake sale, so come hungry! Don’t miss this pre-Easter celebration that the whole family will enjoy.
Colee Hammock Park
1500 Brickell Drive
Easter Egg Hunt at Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Hop on over to Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens for a spectacular children’s Easter egg hunt. Three different age groups will enjoy looking for brightly colored eggs hidden throughout the two-acre gardens: three and under, four to six-years-old and seven to ten-years-old.
Each level will have one distinct hidden egg with a special prize inside. Doors to ANSG will open at 10 a.m. and all groups will start the hunt at 10:15 a.m.
Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens
West Palm Beach
Easter Brunch Fun at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort
TIME: 9:00 a.m. on
COST: Easter Brunch is $65 for adults and $20 for children 12 and under, excluding tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made by calling 954-944-9515.
Beginning at 9 a.m. on Easter Sunday, children of resort guests are invited to participate in Giant Easter Egg Cookie Decorating and a Dip Dye Easter Egg Station. Kids will also have the chance to visit the Easter Bunny who will be onsite throughout the day. Guests should confirm their participation in advance with the resort’s concierge. An Easter Brunch Buffet with live musical entertainment will be served in the Grand Bahama Ballroom with seating times at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort