Founder, Modern Boca Mom
Michelle Olson-Rogers, Age 35
I am a Boca Raton native who moved to NYC for almost ten years…and then came back to South Florida after having my first child. I’m a Boca boomerang of sorts! After spending my twenties in Manhattan, I continue to crave the culture, events, activities and businesses that were available to me and my family in the city…right here in South Florida.
My family and I are taking advantage of everything Florida has to offer!
But how to narrow it down?
Helping Boca moms up their lifestyle and parenting game since 2014…
After living back in Boca for several months, I could not find a comprehensive, organized, online source of information when it came to activities and businesses targeting the city-oriented “mom set.” From word of mouth, mommy to mommy, Modern Boca Mom was born. Here, you will find tried and true RECOMMENDED local activities, businesses, services, amenities, dining and travel options for the modern and stylish South Florida Mommy, whether you live here or are simply visiting our paradise!
I’m a Boca mom to 4.5 year-old daughter #dailybocaavery. I am passionate about building this website and working as the Director of Communications & Community Outreach at Grandview Preparatory School. Much of the information I share comes from speaking to my fellow Boca moms or sometimes, from fabulous MBMom contributors!
Whether we have large or small family budgets, I realized that Boca moms are all searching for the latest and greatest for ourselves and our families. Thanks for visiting!
Recommended Blog Posts:
- This Pediatrician is LOVED: 14 Reasons WHY!
- Is a Disney Cruise for Preschoolers? Our Experience on the Disney Wonder
- 5 Things the Walt Disney Company is Celebrating this Year
- Have the Ultimate Photoshoot for Back-to-School
- The Great Swim Lesson Debate
- What Money Really Does to a Marriage | March Marriage Challenge
- The Scariest Day of My Entire Mom Life (So Far)
- To the Kid Who Bit my Daughter…
- 5 Things I Learned From Sending My 2-Year-Old to Summer Camp
- Unwrap the Holiday Magic at Disney World this Season