How many Frozen parties will we all attend? That’s like asking how many licks will it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop… It is nice that we live in an area that has numerous venues, so that even though most of us are having the same theme…we can at least have them in different locations! I have a few favorite Boca birthday party venues and some that I can’t wait to try out…
The Modern Boca Mom’s Guide to Boca Birthday Party Venues
This post contains Amazon affiliate links
1. Keep your tiny guests moving and grooving at We Rock The Spectrum Boca Raton
This venue offers an environment where ALL kids have a place to play, create and use their imagination. Their staff will guide you through your party planning experience with every detail.
You can also bring in your own food, drinks and decorations. There are many packages to choose from. You also have full use of the arts and crafts area, swings, zip line and the private party rooms will host your guests for food and cake time! This Boca birthday party venues package also comes with an arts and crafts project.
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are also hot this year and the perfect party venue for the martial artist in your life is American Professional Martial Arts in Boca Raton!
All you really have to do is bring your guests!
They provide the pizza party and structured entertainment including martial arts instruction. And if you, the parent, want to channel your inner ninja, well you can get involved as well. This venue books up fast, so be sure to book your party at least 6 weeks in advance.
As an extra bonus, just mention that you saw them on Modern Boca Mom and you will receive $50 off your party package!
3. Who says you have to go to the party? This party comes to you with AET Fit & Fun Bus!
The AET Fit & Fun Bus is an actual full sized school bus that has been re-purposed into a mobile fun and fit center. The walls and floors are padded for safety. The Fit & Fun Bus is heated/air conditioned & fully insured. Equipment included are monkey bars, balance beam, basketball goal, boxing bag, rock climbing wall, zip line, tunnel, trampolines, etc.
4. One of our favorite places to visit is the Boca Raton Children’s Museum and they throw a great party too!
You can choose from a variety of themes or choose your own! The Museum provides a dedicated hostess, one hour of play in the museum, crafts, games and much more!
5. For the princess in your life, there is the Little Princess Spa. This place really gives your party the royal treatment.
There are many packages to choose from depending on how extravagant you want to go (check out the Royal Package). You can also add on a pink Hummer Limo (what??!!)! And if you are going to have a Frozen party, they offer a Frozen Package that includes an Elsa and Anna appearance, decorations and Frozen inspired hairdos, makeup and mini mani. I would actually like to be a guest at this Boca birthday party venue.
6. Have a wet and wild party at The Swim and Racquet Center in Boca Raton!
This venue is run by the parks department, and is very popular, so you need to book in advance! You do have to provide everything except the tables and chairs. On the plus side though, you get the peace of mind knowing that there are lifeguards on duty during your party. They even let you bring water balloons– just don’t hit the lifeguards! It’s a great way to get outdoors on these nice Florida days and the pool is heated!
7. From the time you walk through the door to Twisters’ indoor playground fully equipped with bounce houses, trampolines, tumble tracks, climbing walls and obstacle courses, their professional staff will be there to take care of every detail of your party.
The first hour of the birthday party will be spent in the gym where guests will have a blast in their inflatable bounce houses, trampolines, and the famous Twister Pirate Ship! If you choose, their staff can guide the party guests through organized games and obstacle courses incorporating fun and fitness or you can have free play for the entire hour! During this time the gym is reserved exclusively for your birthday party.
The next 45 minutes will be spent in one of their fully equipped private party rooms. Here, the staff caters to you and your guests serving food, beverages, and cake. The best part is that they clean everything up afterwards so you are 100% free to focus on enjoying the party and your guests. One of our favorite Boca birthday party venues!
8. Get messy at ArtNEST Delray!
Typical parties at ArtNEST Delray run about an hour and a half. The venue covers pizza, plates, cups, napkins, water and juice so the only thing parents have to worry about is the cake and goodie bags! They also include a group and family photo as well as photos throughout the party–what a bonus!
There are two party options available:
- Splash Party–which is messy and adventurous. Everyone gets to splash on the walls and a big canvas to create a mural for the birthday kid. He/she then gets to take it home as a birthday souvenir!
- Character Theme Party— which is more of a sit down and paint party. The birthday kid gets to select their favorite character (unicorn, princess, storm trooper, etc.). ArtNEST preps the canvases for each child and they all get to paint them and bring it home with them.
Parents are invited to stay but many of parties do drop off. If parents stay, it is for observation only and they will not be allowed to participate (unless it is a party for a 2 and under child). Drop off parties can accommodate up to 25 children. If parents stay, ArtNEST can accommodate 15-18 kids. There is a coffee shop next door where parents like to get coffee and pastries during the painting part and then come back to join for pizza and cake. The immediate family is invited to sit in front of the splash room of course!
9. Last, but not least, for your tiny dancer, Organic Movements in East Boca Raton is the perfect venue to get your party moving.
You can rent a studio space, bring in your own food and drinks (and theme) and have your own private dance lesson for your party guests.
I wish these Boca birthday party venues were around when I was a kid! The only hard choice is figuring out which one to choose…
Where is your favorite Boca birthday party venue to party? Did we miss your favorite one? Let us know in the comments below!