When you give birth isn’t necessarily up to you, but WHERE you decide to give birth IS. (Pending extraordinary circumstances of course!) I’ve seen so many moms, especially on social media, seeking out the “best place to give birth in Boca.” But really, the best place to give birth looks really different from mom to mom.
I gave birth to #dailybocaavery in New York City and I remember looking at several different delivery options. However, I ended up netting out at my local hospital because I was so nervous that the pain would be too intense and I’d want an epidural. Spoiler alert: I was right.
Luckily, my friends at West Boca Medical Center have been doing their research and their Boca Center for Women’s Care provides new moms the privacy and peace of mind they deserve backed by the medical expertise of a 5 star labor and delivery hospital.
Read on to find out more about all of the maternity services at West Boca Medical Center for expectant Boca moms…
Maternity Services at West Boca Medical Center Include:
- Modern, private postpartum rooms with single bathrooms available
- Individualized care and birth plan options
- Enhanced amenities including aromatherapy and a celebration breakfast
- Level III NICU for high-risk pregnancies and neonatal critical care
- The only hospital in South Palm Beach County and North Broward County to offer the NICViewTM streaming camera system
- Specialized physicians on staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: OB/GYN physicians, obstetrical anesthesiologists, neonatologists
- A Maternity Nurse Navigator is available to provide comfort and guidance to patients through the birthing process
- One-on-one virtual tours are available
However and wherever you decide to birth your baby, be sure to thoroughly research all of the local options available to you. Knowledge is truly power!
To learn more about maternity services at West Boca Medical Center or to register for delivery, visit westbocamedctr.com.
Sponsored: This blog post is sponsored by West Boca Medical Center. All opinions expressed in this blog post are my own and not influenced in any way by the sponsor. Any statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with provider and please refer to this site’s Disclosure for more information. I have been compensated, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
The top photo in this post was taken by HSGORDON Photography. The rest were provided by West Boca Medical Center.