Sponsored by Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Resort & Spa
If you read this blog even semi-regularly, then you know I love me a stay-cation. Whether it’s HERE or HERE, I’m totally down to avoid an expensive plane trip or lengthy car ride and take advantage of the many vacation options in Boca Raton’s own backyard.
I was thrilled to be invited by the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, the AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort and Trip Advisor’s number-one pick, to experience their property for the day.
Palm Beach County’s only all-suite beachfront hotel, Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa boasts a prime location on its own private beach on Singer Island, a barrier island on Florida’s famed Gold Coast.
My friend April, from AprilGolightly.com, and I brought our daughters to Palm Beach for the day and had a blast checking out the resort and hanging out (and eating our faces off) by their lagoon pool.
I even brought my 5-year-old Goddaughter along to experience the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa‘s Kids Club. She had a blast!
The Club (located on the beach side of the property) caters to kids ages 4 to 12 with daily activities customized to each child’s age and interests. On the “menu” are crafts, sports, and seasonal adventures from sand art and hair braiding to water balloon games, treasure digs and sea shell expeditions. Sessions are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Children must be potty trained to play.
While your kids are in “da club,” I highly recommend checking out the resort’s award-winning SiSpa, which offers sea-inspired pampering and wellness therapies.
Named one of Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 100 U.S. Resort Spas, Palm Beach Marriott SiSpa features:
- Eight treatment rooms with heated marble beds
- Private outdoor Jacuzzi
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms and steam/shower areas with 12-head signature showers
- Men’s and women’s relaxation areas stocked with a hot tea bar, antioxidant water and fruit selection
- Separate manicure and pedicure area
- Spa patio with private co-ed Jacuzzi
- Fitness center with cardio equipment, free weights, medicine balls, and stability balls
Si Spa’s comprehensive spa menu caters to women, men and couples with a full array of body therapies, massages, facials, waxes and nail treatments.
Getting hungry yet?
Excellent dining is a hallmark of any Singer Island stay and options range from an exclusive five-seat Kitchen Table experience to sophisticated American regional cuisine at 3800 Ocean to casual bites and hand-crafted cocktails by the pool or on the beach.
Among the Palm Beach Marriott dining options:
- 3800 Ocean: Ocean views share the spotlight with South Florida’s abundant harvest at the resort’s signature restaurant. The 3800 Ocean menu reflects a “collective kitchen” inspired by the cultural backgrounds of each of its chefs – from New England and Long Island to Mexico and Jamaica – who bring their own personal influences to a rich bounty of local seafood and produce. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Kitchen Table: This one-of-a-kind experience, for groups of no more than five, takes diners with adventurous palates into the 3800 Ocean kitchen for a five-course menu created on the spot by Executive Chef Larry LaValley and his team. The dinner typically spans three hours and is priced at $69 per person, with cocktail and wine pairings on request. Available Thursday through Saturday evenings; reservations required a minimum 24 hours in advance.
- 3800 Ocean Lounge: An inviting gathering spot for guests and locals, the lounge serves a casual lunch menu daily, exotic cocktails and bar fare every evening, and happy hour Monday through Friday.
- Reef Tiki Bar: A casual menu of Pacific Rim cuisine is offered on the beach, complemented by cocktails handmade with fresh juices. The resort’s signature Coconut Island Breeze is served here in a fresh cracked coconut and is a popular choice at the bar’s Bubbles on the Beach happy hour. Open for lunch and happy hour daily.
- Lagoon Cantina: Fresh-made margaritas, Mexican specialties and grilled fare are the draw at this poolside, Caribbean-style cantina. Open for lunch to resort guests and spa members/guests only.
- Ocean Breeze Café: Starbucks drinks, pastries, salads and wraps are served to guests seeking a quick bite on the go.
Last, but not least, the rooms! I mean suites.
The resort’s 193 one- and two-bedroom guest suites provide ample space for families of all sizes and are furnished for living, dining and sleeping in stylish comfort. Windows are generously sized for breathtaking views, while sliding glass doors lead to private balconies overlooking the ocean or resort.
All suites offer:
- Fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and European cabinetry
- Beds with luxurious down comforters and duvets and cotton-rich linens
- Marble bathrooms with a deep soaking tub and separate shower
- In-suite washer and dryer (!!!)
- High-speed wired and wireless internet access
- Flat-screen television with DVD player and premium movie channels
- Bose stereo and CD player, iPod dock
- Coffee/tea service
So MBMoms, when are you headed to Singer Island? Book your next stay-cation HERE.
Sponsored: All opinions expressed in this blog post are my own and not influenced in any way by the sponsor. Any statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclosure for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions. I was invited by this property to visit for the day and was provided with complimentary food and drinks.