Town Center at Boca Raton is officially worth millions…especially when it comes to all the renovations it recently underwent.
“This multi-phased renovation has enhanced the shopping center from floor to ceiling, all to better serve our loyal customers,” said Sal Saldana, General Manager at Town Center at Boca Raton. “We have been committed to the community for over 40 years. With this significant redevelopment, I can confidently say that Boca just got better.” We couldn’t agree more!
Town Center at Boca Raton Makeover is Complete
The re-imagined, upscale shopping center has added numerous customer amenities and updates including:
- Dozens of comfortable seating lounges with charging stations
- The Oak Tree Valet and luxury boutique entrance between Macy’s and Saks Fifth Avenue
- A transformed Center Court with stone fountain
- New flooring including polished stone, tile and carpet
- Sustainable LED lighting retrofitted throughout the shopping center
- Sculptural installations at the Bloomingdale’s Court fountain and Luxury Rotunda fountain (near Gucci and Louis Vuitton)
- A soaring chandelier over the Center Court Fountain
Believe it or not, Town Center at Boca Raton opened in 1980– more than 40 years ago! It was acquired by Simon in 1998.
Today, Town Center at Boca Raton attracts international and local shoppers with its premier fashion brands and vibrant dining options anchored by an unprecedented lineup of department stores including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s.
Upscale retailers Cartier, Gucci, INTERMIX and Louis Vuitton combined with restaurants including True Food Kitchen and The Capital Grille position Town Center at Boca Raton as one of South Florida’s top luxury shopping destinations.
New stores, dining choices and online brands have also joined the brick-and-mortar retail lineup as the shopping center continues its Town Center at Boca Raton makeover.
Yet another reason we are so lucky to live here in Boca Raton!