***Get your application fee waived through May 31, 2020 with my Florida Prepaid Promo Code: BOCA1920***
Sponsored: This post was sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Plans. All opinions expressed in this blog post are my own and not influenced in any way by the sponsor. I was compensated for this post, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
All photos in this post were taken by Naomi Phelps at Sweet Memories Photography.
I can hardly believe that February is actually here! Sure it’s the “month of love” with Valentine’s Day and all. But you want to know what really turns me on? MONEY! Well, saving money specifically. 😉
I know I can’t be the only mom who appreciates a few extra dollars in her pocket. This is Boca Raton after all. And one of the best ways I save a few bucks while saving for the future is through Florida Prepaid College Plans!
Plus I have a Florida Prepaid promo code to get you started…
What are Florida Prepaid College Plans?
You know this program is important to parents if your town’s mayor even gives you a call about it (true story!). Florida Prepaid offers prepaid college savings plans that give state residents the option to set aside finances for their child’s higher education as soon as he or she is born. We’re talking the future cost of college tuition, specified fees and even dormitory housing. In fact, the earlier you start, the cheaper your monthly installments are. It literally PAYS to start saving when your child is a newborn!
When your child is finally ready for college, the plan pays the tuition and fees at any Florida College or State University. If your child attends an out-of-state college or private college, the plan will pay the same amount as it would pay at a public college or university in Florida. And rest assured, every Prepaid Plan is guaranteed by the State of Florida and you can never lose what you pay into it.
Open Enrollment is NOW + Exciting News if You’re a Current Florida Prepaid Customer
- Florida Prepaid open enrollment is NOW– February 1- (EXTENDED!) May 31, 2020
- I think this is great news because you can take advantage of that end of year bonus or upcoming tax refund and put it towards your child’s future education!
- Get YOUR APPLICATION FEE WAIVED through May 31, 2020
- Receive your savings with code: BOCA1920 | CLICK HERE to get started.
- Prices WENT DOWN THIS YEAR!
- Florida Prepaid College Plans start at just $44 a month keeping college savings truly affordable for families.
- If you’ve purchased a Florida Prepaid College Plan recently, then there might be some EXTRA MONEY waiting in your account! Time to login and check, mamas!
- In addition to rolling back prices (see above), Florida Prepaid is issuing refunds to tons of Florida families, staying true to their commitment of making college affordable for residents.
- Price reductions are due to successive years of lower than anticipated tuition and fee increases.
- ***They impact plans purchased in 2008 and later.
This is great news for those families (including mine)! Don’t delay! Get signed up and save on your entire application fee this season!
Pin for Later!