Creative arts will SPARK at Sugar Sand Park at their 7th annual Arts Spark Kids Fest on Sunday, March 1st (2020)! Local kids will have a chance to ignite their interests at a variety of interactive areas at Arts Spark Boca throughout the day. And it’s sponsored by moi!
I am a huge supporter of the arts personally, especially in schools, so #dailybocaavery and I are really looking forward to this annual event! We’re crossing our fingers for great “winter” weather too. Come see us at our booth!
Families will enjoy hands-on Arts Spark workshops, performances, demonstrations, make & takes, strolling acts, expressive arts, balloon art, activity booths, and more!
This year’s Arts Spark Boca Raton attractions include:
- NEW Mermaid Exhibit
- Living Statue
- Giant Legos
- Bungee trampoline
- Hammock haven (swing in the shade while kids play)
- A chalk art area, music, and more.
- Face painting, glittering fairy hair, slime making, and sand art will be offered for additional fees.
- Strolling performers like the Human Slinky and Cirque-style act
Other activities include:
- Dynamic outdoor activities will be open all day, and include make and take art projects, computer animation station, karate board breaking, musical petting zoo (kids can try out different instruments), drumming circle, magic tricks, professional live art painting, tumble mats, construction zone, and step by step painting.
- Inside the Community Center classes will be scheduled throughout different rooms, specified by age from toddler to elementary. Many classes will be offered, such as dance, art, music enrichment, edible science, drawing, circus skills, and karate. Class sizes are limited, and numbers will be issued prior to each class on a first come, first served basis. Guests can enjoy the event, then return at their class time. Student musical performances will take place inside the Willow Theatre.
ARTS SPARK BOCA KIDS FEST DATE/TIME: Sunday, March 1st from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
COST: $8 in advance (until February 29th) $10.00 for children 12 and under; adults free with paid child. Separate fees for select activities and food. Wristbands will be on sale the day of event only.
Hope to see you there, Boca mamas!
300 S. Military Trail
Partner: This post is in partnership with Sugar Sand Park. All opinions expressed in this blog post are my own and not influenced in any way by the sponsor. Any statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclosure for more information. I have been granted an annual sponsorship in exchange for online promotion for Sugar Sand Park and its programs, but that does not impact my views or opinions.