If a mom can’t relax for a good cause, then when can she, dang it? That’s the question I asked myself as I experienced multiple (amazing!) treatments at a recent “Healthy Happy Hour” promoting Discover The Palm Beaches fourth annual Spa and Wellness Month this October. I first learned all about Palm Beach Spa and Wellness Month, a.k.a Spatober, when I first visited PGA National Resort & Spa.
Spoiler alert: It’s a great idea.
Palm Beach Spa and Wellness Month
Both local moms and visitors alike are invited to experience transformative spa treatments, wellness events, healthy cuisine and fitness festivals…all for a good cause! A portion of proceeds will be donated to a charity of the business’ choosing in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. These include
- The American Cancer Society
- Susan G. Komen
- Sari Center
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Choose from massages and facials starting at $75, yoga classes as low as $10 and more. Bottom line, Palm Beach Spa and Wellness Month poses a wealth of offers, events and experiences for the mind, body and spirit!
I got to experience a little preview at Bella Reina Spa and at a recent “Healthy Happy Hour” hosted at The Addison:
Bella Reina Spa
Cost: $99 per treatment
Pink Wellness Menu: Featuring three 60-minute tantalizing treatments, each includes a Pink Facial in a box, foot bath and are served with organic green tea, coffee or lemon water.
- ZEN GLOW “Filler” Instant Glow Facial: A luxurious facial that delivers instant results. This advanced treatment delivers healthier, radiant skin customized for you. The facial begins with a raspberry hibiscus enzymatic exfoliation of the skin for optimal penetration of the active ingredients. Next, a customized “pink” crystal fiber mask enhances the cell renewal process. Finally, an exclusive “pink” vitamin-packed serum is infused with the gentle support of noninvasive ultrasound energy. It provides a brightening, healthier glow.
- Pure Bliss Fassage Facial & Message Ritual: Enter pure bliss with a muscle therapy massage that includes organic crème, enzymatic fruit facial and corrective skin bliss facial mask. It offers maximum results while working pressure points and energy meridians for total muscle relief.
- Queen of Pink Pedicure: A Pink Himalayan Salt Milk soak readies the feet for what can only be called a “facial for the feet.” A baking soda scrub followed by 30% Lactic acid peel, keratin foot treatment, paraffin or keratin hand treatment, and a secret Lemongrass Callus Remover creates baby soft feet.
A portion of proceeds will be donated to the Sari Center
Check out the complete list of 2019 Palm Beach Spa and Wellness Month offerings HERE.
Hosted: This Spatober post was hosted by Discover the Palm Beaches. All opinions expressed in this blog post are my own and not influenced in any way by the sponsor. Any statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclosure for more information. I was hosted by Discover the Palm Beaches and Bella Reina Spa, but that does not impact my views or opinions.