Sing it with me! Walking in a…Hoffman’s Chocolates Winter Wonderland!!! Okay, maybe I changed up the classic holiday tune a little bit, but that’s not stopping me from announcing that Hoffman’s Chocolates 28th Annual Winter Wonderland is now open (starting 11/17/18) to the public for the 2018 holiday season!
Located at Hoffman’s Chocolates Factory, Shoppe, Ice Cream Parlour and Gardens in Greenacres (5190 Lake Worth Road), the popular holiday event and lights display will run through December 30th (2018). We can’t wait to check it out this year.
Hoffman’s insiders tell me that the Hoffman’s Chocolates Winter Wonderland festivities are bigger than ever with more than 125,000 LED lights, captivating holiday displays, a giant Christmas tree, live entertainment, fountains, an Arctic zone with lighted polar bears and penguins, a Nativity scene, Christmas trees and a stunningly-decorated Hanukkah display!
It will also (once again) feature the Panthers in Palm Beach Ice Skating Rink presented by the Florida Panthers. Additionally, Hoffman’s is excited to introduce its new Winter Wonderland attraction, Santa’s Village presented by Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital. It’s an expanded holiday area where families can meet and have their photos taken with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Hoffman’s Chocolates Winter Wonderland highlights will include:
- Panthers in Palm Beach Ice Skating Rink – A 2,400-square foot real ice-skating rink will be open November 17 through December 30 offering 60-minute skate sessions.
- Ice skating tickets include skate rental: $15 per person; $13 per person for groups of 10 or more; and $10 per person for military veterans and first responders.
- Ice skating rink will be available: Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday, 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Please note Ice Skating Rink Closures: Ice skating rink will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. On Christmas Eve, the ice skating rink will have early closure on Christmas Eve at 6 p.m.
- Santa’s Village presented by Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital – An 800-square-foot expanded holiday village decorated with poinsettias and holiday cheer, where Santa and Mrs. Claus will have ‘Meet & Greets’ with all their guests and pose for photos. Guests are welcome to bring their cameras.
- Share the Merry Collection Collectable Tin – it’s a collectible holiday themed tin filled with Hoffman’s Chocolates Peppermint Bark. Hoffman’s Chocolates is donating $2.00 from the sale of each tin to the non-profit Little Smiles, a non-profit organization that helps caring professionals bring joy to children at Palm Beach Children’s Hospital.
- Little Smiles Toy Drive – Hoffman’s Chocolates locations in Broward and Palm Beach Counties will be collecting toys for Little Smiles.
I also love this…
As part of its ongoing support of the local community, Hoffman’s Chocolates will once again have its elaborate Circle of Celebration Holiday Wreath Display and Contest at Winter Wonderland.
The gourmet chocolatier has invited 10 nonprofit organizations (total) from Palm Beach and Broward counties to decorate custom wreaths that will be displayed during Winter Wonderland. Throughout the holiday season, Winter Wonderland guests will be able to vote for their favorite wreath. Hoffman’s Chocolates will then donate $1,000 to the organization who has received the most votes. Each participating nonprofit will receive a 48-inch wreath and $250 from Hoffman’s to cover the cost of supplies needed to decorate the wreath. The winning wreath will be announced on January 8, 2019. Good luck!
Don’t forget to shop…
Did you know Hoffman’s Chocolates can ship to anywhere in the U.S.? Hello holiday gifts! Just go to www.hoffmans.com to place your order!
Admission to Winter Wonderland is complimentary for all guests. Please visit www.hoffmans.com/WinterWonderland for additional event details.
Hoffman’s Chocolates Winter Wonderland and store hours are as follows:
Hoffman’s Chocolates Winter Wonderland:
November 17 – December 30
The garden will be open nightly from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
*Winter Wonderland will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 23), Christmas Eve (Dec 24) and Christmas Day (Dec 25).
Panthers in Palm Beach Ice Skating Rink:
November 17– December 30
Monday through Friday 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Stanley will make periodic appearances
*Panthers in Palm Beach Ice Skating will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 23), early closure at 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve (Dec 24) and will be closed Christmas Day (Dec 25).
Lighting of the Menorah
December 4 – The Menorah lighting will take place at sundown in the Community Corner of the Hoffman’s Chocolates Gardens.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will be available for photos November 23 – December 23:
Thursday’s – Sunday’s beginning November 23 from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Starting December 14, Santa will be there nightly from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will leave promptly at 10 p.m. on December 23 to deliver presents and start their journey back to the North Pole.
Hoffman’s Chocolates Holiday Store Hours (Holiday hours begin November 21st):
Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Christmas Eve (Dec 24) and New Year’s Eve (Dec 31): 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Sponsored: This post was sponsored by Hoffman’s Chocolates. All opinions expressed in this blog post about the Hoffman’s Chocolates Winter Wonderland are my own and not influenced in any way by the sponsor. Any statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclosure for more information. I was compensated for this post, but that does not impact my views or opinions.