I’ve never had an overwhelming urge to be a “lady who lunches.” Every once in a while it’s fun, don’t get me wrong (cheers!) But, I’d much rather be a successful #momboss. I have found that the only way to really stay motivated as a MOMpreneur is to surround yourself with other successful women. And, becoming a Wing Woman in Boca Raton is one of the best ways to accomplish that goal!
So, what exactly is a “Wing Woman”? A Wing Woman is a person that always has your back and “that will support you when your wings are tired and celebrate you when you want to fly,” according to President Mary Wong of the non-profit Listen Learn Care Foundation (formerly known as the Office Depot Foundation).
So, How Does One Become a Wing Woman in Boca Raton? It’s as Easy as 1-2-3
- Attend a Wing Woman Wednesday event. “Wing Woman Wednesday” is an initiative created and supported by the Listen Learn Care Foundation. Launched one year ago, Wing Woman Wednesday was created due to demand following the foundation’s annual Women’s Symposium. Hundreds of women, who had come together seeking out both personal and professional growth, requested an opportunity to continue to connect, network and learn from one another after the conference was over. This is the result of that request.
- Set goals. On the second Wednesday of every month at “Wing Woman Wednesday”, both non-profit and for-profit business leaders are hosted at various locations across Palm Beach County. At the event, attendees are asked to set goals that will help them achieve their dreams
- Learn how to support each other during times of struggle. This is a key component to having a successful business and being a Wing Woman! The Wing Woman events typically require a nominal fee and offer attendees a speaker, dinner, networking, prizes and much more.
Join the next Wing Woman Wednesday
Theme: Experience the Power of Sound Healing
Who: Sunny Arfa, Empowerment Meditation Coach and the Founder of Feel Great Meditate
When: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Where: Junior League of Boca Raton, 261 NW 13th Street, Boca Raton
Details: Sunny Arfa is an Empowerment Meditation coach and the Founder of Feel Great Meditate. She teaches many styles of meditation. Sunny offers tools and techniques to reduce stress, quiet the mind, balance emotions and manifest with greater ease. She will be guiding attendees through an EMPOWERING Meditation to quiet the mind, balance emotions and set our intention from a peaceful mind and heart.
Sunny will guide you on a mind journey of inner peace by using FREQUENCY INFUSED MUSIC along with pranayama (breathing techniques). That will allow you to experience the power of Sound Healing. She will guide you through two effective tools to access Sound Codes that unlock gates of consciousness. Get ready to consciously create your magical life so you MANIFEST with greater ease!
- Discover the powerful benefits of conscious breathing
- Experience 3 different ways that music and sound are healing
- Raise the vibration of energy in your body with sound
- Unblock worries, doubts and fears so you can manifest with greater ease
The best part? June 2018’s Wing Woman Wednesday event is FREE! Just be sure to register here.
Sponsored: This Wing Woman in Boca Raton post was sponsored by BlueIvy PR. All opinions expressed in this blog post are my own and not influenced in any way by the sponsor. Any statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclosure for more information. I have been compensated, but that does not impact my views or opinions.