Are you ready to save some dough on your family’s health and wellness goals in 2018? Then be sure to take advantage of the South Palm Beach County YMCA and their MAJOR New Year’s promotion, aptly titled “Pay the Day”!
What is it? To break it down, the joining fee for the Y basically matches whatever day of the month it is. For example, on Jan 4, you pay only $4 to join and on Jan 15, it’s $15…and on and on through the end of the month.
Joining the Y is a great way to kick off the year for so many reasons! Not only will your family save a ton of $$$, you’ll also receive access to both of their facilities. In fact, as a Y member, you’ll now have access to all YMCA’s everywhere you go for no extra charge. Comes in handy when you’re traveling…just saying…
DID YOU KNOW? The South Palm Beach County YMCA…
The South Palm Beach County YMCA works every day to address the needs of our community, providing programs and services to help individuals live a healthy lifestyle. And obviously, that’s the goal of most families as they start out a new year. Because seriously, these statistics are startling:
- Approximately 1 in 3 have pre-diabetes.
- More than 1/3 of adults are considered obese. More than 1 in 20 have extreme obesity. 74% of men are considered to be overweight or obese. The prevalence of obesity is similar for both men and women.
- One out of 3 kids are considered overweight or obese. Many kids spend less time exercising and more time in front of the TV, computer, phone, or video-game console.
- Chronic diseases/conditions such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, type 2 diabetes, and arthritis are among the most common, costly, and preventableof all health problems.
The YMCA of South Palm Beach County works to help by providing:
- Group Exercise and Wellness programs
- Diabetes Prevention programs
- Parkinson’s Program
- Adult and Youth Sports
Time to get healthy! Head over to the South Palm Beach County YMCA website to learn even more.
Sponsored: This post is sponsored by the YMCA. All opinions expressed in this blog post are my own. They are not influenced in any way by the sponsor. Any statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with provider and please refer to this site’s Disclosure for more information. I have been compensated for this post, but that does not impact my views or opinions.