Paul Gilbert, M.D. may look like a modern-day Doogie Howser (at least for us 80s kids who tuned in to see Neil Patrick Harris in his breakout role), but don’t be fooled. He’s ACTUALLY one of the top doctors in the nation, not just a guy who plays one on TV. Currently at Johns Hopkins, the top hospital in the nation, (!!!) Gilbert is bringing another level of expertise and experience with him as the newest South Florida pediatrician.
That’s right, Modern Boca Mom has the EXCLUSIVE that Dr. Gilbert is making Boca Raton his new home. Keep reading to find out why…
Dr. Gilbert’s experience and expertise doesn’t end at Johns Hopkins, although those are some pretty fabulous bragging rights if you have him as your pediatrician.
He’s also spent seven summers working as Camp Physician at one of the most exclusive sleepaway camps in the country, KenMont/KenWood. “Dr. Paul,” as he is lovingly referred to at camp, is described as a “legend” with the camp’s kids.
We also found out that Dr. Gilbert is a novice waterskier, worked as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), has a Disney annual pass, and knows how to juggle! What more could you want from your pediatrician?!?
Well…it gets even better…Dr. Gilbert will be joining forces with Boca Raton’s own “Patch Adams,” Dr. Rudnick at Boca VIPediatrics, winner of “Best Pediatrician” in Boca 2016 by Sun-Sentinel!
For those who read this blog regularly, you know that Boca VIPediatrics is the new parent frenzy that recently opened their nearly year-long wait list.
Spots are extremely limited because they take a very small number of patients to provide 24/7 access via email/text/phone to your South Florida pediatrician, house calls, no waits/longer appointments at their pediatric smart office, and virtual visits so you don’t have to go to the office for every little thing.
They’ve received rave reviews and lots of love boasting their extremely personalized level of care from South Florida parents, including a slew of 5-star Facebook and Google reviews.
Boca VIPediatrics has VIPs (Very Important Patients) who travel to see them in Boca from West Palm Beach, Wellington, Weston, Ft. Lauderdale and beyond for their 5-star level of pediatric care and maximum convenience for busy parents. Because parents are able to text/email/call their South Florida pediatrician 24/7, they’re able to diagnose virtually when possible.
So, why Boca VIPediatrics? Because there is truly nothing else like it for parents who value the MOST personalized care, time, and relationship with their pediatrician. Boca VIPediatrics VIPs have the following benefits:
- 24/7 Access to Text/Email/Call Your Pediatrician Directly to Their Cell Phone (You can also send photos/videos of rashes, coughs, bumps, bruises, etc. for super fast diagnosis and treatment plan to save an office visit)
- No Waits at their office located in Central Boca Raton, next to the Town Center Mall
- House Calls for the first newborn exam and after-hours urgent care
- Virtual Visits using their awesome telemedicine devices that clip into your iPhone (like the virtual stethoscope and otoscope, which sends the doctor video of the inner ear to screen for ear infections or heart/lung sounds to evaluate a cough)
- Same day appointments and longer, unhurried visits with your pediatrician
- Affordable, transparent pricing…you’ll likely pay more for your daily latte or cable bill than a membership to VIPediatrics.
It’s truly like having a South Florida pediatrician in your pocket.
Dr. Rudnick and Dr. Gilbert will be working together as a team, so Boca VIPediatrics families will have TWO top pediatricians who know their child’s health history like the back of their hands. After filling their practice within a year, Boca VIPediatrics scoured the country to find the best and brightest pediatrician to join their family.
I’m told spots are already going very quickly, as Boca VIPediatrics caps the number of “VIPs” in each age category in order to provide the most personalized care.
So, how can you lock down a VIP spot for your child? That’s super easy, as long as you act quickly. You can schedule a complimentary “meet the doc” appointment with Dr. Gilbert now!
- Step One: Fill out the online contact form or call the Boca VIPediatrics office at 561-923-9635 and speak to a member of their family owned and operated team.
- Step Two: Set up a complimentary “backstage tour” and “meet the doc” visit with Dr. Gilbert/Dr. Rudnick.
- Step Three: Breathe a sigh of relief that your child’s care is now on another level because you now have “your pediatrician in your pocket!”
So parents, this is a win/win for all. When a top pediatrician decides to make our fair city their home, it means a healthier Boca Raton for everybody.
Please join Modern Boca Mom in giving a warm South Florida welcome to Dr. Gilbert! We look forward to many, many years of you keeping our children the happiest & healthiest with Boca VIPediatrics!
For more information on Boca VIPediatrics, visit: www.BocaVIPediatrics.com
Sponsored: This South Florida Pediatrician post announcing Dr. Gilbert was sponsored by Boca VIPediatrics. All opinions expressed in this blog post are my own and not influenced in any way by the sponsor. Any statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclosure for more information. I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are mine.