Tis the season for house guests, MBMoms! Well, at least it is for us, having lived in NYC for ten years and with #modernbocadad’s family being from New England. We enjoy having everyone come down and it gives us a great excuse to go out to eat! One of our favorite places is BRIO, located in Boca Center (which is pretty ‘sceney’ and fun for locals and visitors) and quite delicious. The NEW BRIO Boca Raton menu is top notch!
BRIO Tuscan Grille is bringing new seasonal flavors to its guests with the “Flavorful Features” menu, available daily on the dinner menu. We experienced the WHOLE. DARN. THING. and it was worth it. 🙂
BRIO Boca Raton Menu Appetizers:
- MBMOM TOP PICK- Burrata & Prosciutto Bruschetta: Red peppers, mayonnaise, sea salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, and parsley ($11.95)
BRIO Boca Raton Menu Entrees:
- MBMOM TOP PICK- Chicken Saltimbocca Risotto: Provolone, crispy pancetta, fried sage, and butternut squash risotto ($16.95)
- Sea Scallops & Ratatouille Risotto: Seared sea scallops served over risotto with roasted eggplant, red peppers, zucchini, tomato compote, basil and Reggiano ($21.95)
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp & Broiled Maine Lobster Tail: Orzo, farro, zucchini, red peppers, asparagus, and lemon butter sauce ($25.95)– my guests were from Maine and they approved of this dish!
BRIO Boca Raton Menu Dessert:
- Butterscotch Budino: Italian for “pudding,” this dish features Marcona almonds, caramel, and vanilla whipped cream ($3.95)
Per the recommendation of our awesome waiter, we ended up trying most of the dessert “samplers” and favorites on the menu. We couldn’t say no to chocolate and cheesecake!
The perfect complements to the “Flavorful Features” are delicious wines and cocktails. These include:
- MBMOM TOP PICK- Sketchbook Pinot Noir: A light, fruity and elegant red blend (Mendocino, California) ($9.95/glass)
- Benzinger Family Wintery Chardonnay: A lush and silky wine (Sonoma, California) ($9.95/glass)
BRIO Boca Raton also has some great cocktails! We thoroughly enjoyed their take on a “Moscow Mule” and a margarita.
All in all, an amazing dinner with our January houseguests! I highly recommend trying the “Flavorful Features” menu while you can this season.
BRIO has a special Valentine’s Day promotion coming up! The restaurant is offering a two-course prix fixe menu Friday, Feb. 10 – Tuesday, Feb. 14.
The menu will feature soup or salad choices, plus one delicious entrée. The price of the two-course meal with the Chicken Saltimbocca entrée is $20.95 and the Scallop Risotto entrée is $26.95; with the Crab Stuffed Shrimp & Lobster Tail is $29.95 and with the Center-Cut Filet Mignon is $28.50.
Guests can now make reservations online for all BRIO restaurants by visiting www.BrioItalian.com and for a list of locations, please visit www.BrioItalian.com.
Hosted: This post was hosted by BRIO and all opinions expressed in this blog post are my own and not influenced in any way by the host. Any statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclosure for more information. I was provided with a complimentary dinner for 4, but that does not impact my views or opinions.